..and that sound guy is totally fired. I'm pretty sure some level of balance between each member's mic and, oh, you know, *the music* would have enhanced this performance. Then again, how much enhancement does a NKOTB reunion require?
don't you be sorry, I watched that this morning because I was so curious, it took me back. Of course I couldn't tell anyone I liked them because my sister Lizza told me they weren't cool so I freely watched this morning with pride.
Sound guy is TOTALLY fired but I am afarid They just don't sound quite the same. It must be the 12 year old ears that make them hot, and talented. Dont you love how everyone in the audience is 30 plus year old women! ha
you should not be anymore embarresed then I for singing "la la la la la la ton-night" all day afterwards. Unfortunatly there are more you can watch at people .com and
8 comments:
oh no you didn't
oh man
I feel O L D
..and that sound guy is totally fired. I'm pretty sure some level of balance between each member's mic and, oh, you know, *the music* would have enhanced this performance. Then again, how much enhancement does a NKOTB reunion require?
don't you be sorry, I watched that this morning because I was so curious, it took me back. Of course I couldn't tell anyone I liked them because my sister Lizza told me they weren't cool so I freely watched this morning with pride.
*sigh*
I watched it, too.
Seriosuly- the sound man. WHAT was the deal? Perhaps it was the singers...
I knew you would...
Sound guy is TOTALLY fired but I am afarid They just don't sound quite the same. It must be the 12 year old ears that make them hot, and talented. Dont you love how everyone in the audience is 30 plus year old women! ha
should i be embarassed that i just enjoyed that as much as i did?
it totally just gave me contractions. it must be that jonathan rashleigh night fella. i still heart him. first loves are hard to get over...
if by chance your post has thrown me into labor, you get a prize. a very big grateful prize!!
you should not be anymore embarresed then I for singing "la la la la la la ton-night" all day afterwards. Unfortunatly there are more you can watch at people .com and
i did.....
Post a Comment