Yes. I AM pregnant again. Isnt that OBVIOUS!
No. I did not just have a baby. That was A year and a half ago.No. My due date is October 3, not tomorrow.
Yes. I am well aware that means I have three more months.No. I really won't bust.
Yes. I know its going to be a HOT summer.
No. I am not having twins.
Yes. I am sure.Yes. I know its going to be a HOT summer.
No. I am not having twins.
Yes. I know I am huge.
Yes. It will likely be a big baby.No. It is not about to fall out.
No. We do not know what it is.
No. We do not know what it is.
Yes. I know you could never do it.
Yes. I know it will be hard to plan.
Yes. You can quit staring now.
.PEOPLE.
STOP.
I am well aware I am pregnant and big and its summer. I am WELL aware of all these things. For some reason the second pregnancy is WORSE, when it comes to the comments of strangers. They continue to feel free and gawk at you. They continue to stand in the window of your office and tell you over and over and over and OVER again everything you are fully aware of. Even after you tell them several times " it only makes it worse when people keep saying it", " I hear it all the time".
SERIOUSLY?
GO A-WAY.
They don't get a clue. They are all women too.
Therefore I would like to thank the ONE man who came into my office today and proceeded to tell me how happy he was to see a woman who took care of herself while pregnant. How she appeared to stay healthy and active through out her pregnancy and didn't take advantage of "eating for two". And other fun stuff that made me feel G.O.O.D.
Therefore I would like to thank the ONE man who came into my office today and proceeded to tell me how happy he was to see a woman who took care of herself while pregnant. How she appeared to stay healthy and active through out her pregnancy and didn't take advantage of "eating for two". And other fun stuff that made me feel G.O.O.D.
Thank You.
You will never read this, you do not know who I am, but Thank You.
Your wife and daughter must love you alot.
The pictures of Rylie are just plain funny and simply for your viewing pleasure....
17 comments:
You look great! Dont make me come to Pagosa and put the smack down on the locals.
You look super cute all prego! Its amazing that complete strangers feel totally comfortable telling you all sorts of weird things... Pregnancy seems to be a magnet for people to forget their manners!
I am really enjoying your blog and want to get a chance one day for Walker to play with cute little Rylie :)
Oh, dear. I think Lisser and I are gonna have to come do some preggo body guarding for you. I am ready. And then I'm gonna bring you both to MIchigan so you can punch people who say, "How old is she? And she's not walking? Have you had that checked out?"
THat last picture of Rylie made me laugh out loud :)
And you're gorgeous.
Aaaaa. That was a laugh at how funny you are and an agreeable yell at your frustration.
You look adorable and fit.
That dress is the cutest one i've ever seen too.
And, my my you have a cutie on your hands. She had the cutest cheeks, reminds me of Will's.
oh JESSICA!!! i want to come through this screen and hug the crap out of you. i just can't imagine why people feel they need to do that, especially women. don't they know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to also hug that man and tell him to go to your office everyday to tell you that, and i am on the smackdown team, but lisser is def. the leader, i would not want to mess with her. i think you look amazing!!!
Aww, Jess! People just don't THINK before they speak, do they? You need to come up with a list of entirely-too-personal questions to ask them back!
I agree with all of the above!!!!!!
Remeber, you do work in a "mental health" office, so you do have to give the folks a little slack--
Take care and love ya, GM Judy
i hear ya, sister!! i'd like to join team smackdown. indeed, it is summer, you are pregnant, and you looking AMAZING!! Way to rock the prego-cuteness!! love you.
did the package come?!
AMEN!! I get the same stuff all the time. Like today some lady was like "you are pregnant again?" HELLO my daughter is three now and if I want to pop out kids every nine months from now until menapause I will. Bottom line people should really think before they speak to pregnant people after all, I am hormonal and I could go off at any momment! Don't provoke us :)
I don't know Wendy, but I love her comment :-) The sales clerk about jumped over the counter at TJ Maxx on Sunday to touch my belly- I backed away and said "you're freaking me out" ahhhh! why do people act that way! You look absolutely stunning and I will think mean things about anyone that says anything rude to you...like that they will cut their eyeball while running though a cornfield :-)
you guys are the best. I had to rant and rave yesterday after the last lady.
Thanks for making me laugh and smile!
a. Yes, am back from my long hiatus... sorry for being m.i.a.
b. You look incredible!!
c. Thanks for letting us in on the zingers you'd throw back if you really wanted to-- such a riot. Laughed my head off.
i am with JT they need to cut their eyeball while running in a cornfield. Good Job JT you have been paying attention and I too love wendy's post!
I know I am not saying anything different than anyone else, but I definitely hear you too! It's amazing the things that come out of peoples mouths, and you would think women of all people would be more sensitive!! I think you look beautiful. By the way, did I tell you October 3 is my bday??!!
awwww Jessica.......you look great! I had ALL those questions during my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies (Duane was 9lb 8 oz and Jim was 10 lbs 1 oz......and I wont even mention the twins!!! Seems like each pregnancy you pop out more and you can do nothing about it. Just enjoy and be healthy!!! We are praying for you to have another healthy baby Carr! Can't wait!
Jessica- first off - that is the maternity dress EVER - love it! and second - the only reason people think your belly looks big is because you are absolutely tiny everywhere else! Seriously - you look fabulous.
You are beautiful.
oh jeez - i can't write - I meannt to write the CUTEST maternity dress EVER.
Post a Comment