Sorry for the venting. There are some days when you just have to let it out. I am working a full week this week so a little tired but not like I would be sleeping if I was home anyways. My training went well I am now QMAP certified or a Qualified Medical Assitant Program. I did learn that this is a lifetime class so I don't eve have to take it again unless I become a supervisor. I just have to remember to put it on future employment applications huh!
For the weekend Myron has gone to Buena Vista with the camper to enjoy some mountain biking and camping. Poor Reddog had to stay home due to the heat. We are hoping to only be in the mid 80's this week. Saturday Liz and I shall venture with Rylie to Target and maybe a few other places. I am hoping this will clear some of my nesting needs. Its harder to organize one closet for two kiddos. Although the price of gas may just make me more anxious. I have a feeling an order of Chili's Chicken Tenders will be in order for lunch. I need not remind you we live hours away from anything slightly entertaining.
On the Rylie front: she is doing pretty well. She had a fun time at the babysitters this week. She was excited to go see her friends again and play. She gets a little weary as each day passes but always ends up having fun. She is repeating almost every word we say too. It is so funny. She might be the most active child ever. A true Carr.
On the baby front: I am 28 weeks today. With working extra this week I will be going for my glucose testing next Friday. I don't know why I am so nervous about this but I am. The results that is, I guess now that I think about it the drink too, but that wasn't to bad from what I remember. Hopefully all will be well and I won't have to endure the 3 extra hours of testing. More excitingly, I think we have also decided on names. I never really had intended on keeping the names a secert [Lisser keep your comments to your self] but did toy around with the idea. We just weren't sure.
If its a boy Wyatt Myron.
Wyatt we like because its kind of western.
Myron is , of course Myron's middle name as well as his dad's. Kinda like Jayne!
If its a girl, Dylan Marie.
Dylan: because when I was pregnant with Rylie I met the sweetest little girl with that name. I told Myron if we ever had another girl that is what we HAD to name her.
Hope that's ok Duane?!
Marie:After my sister, its her middle name. Lisser got it from my grandmother. Making it twice as wonderful!!!
I also kinda like the fact that all the names have a second letter that's a Y.
Rylie.
Wyatt.
Dylan.
Weird. I know. But I like it.
11 comments:
LOVE the names, Darlin'.
So glad your training is done and over with... I'm glad I know someone who is QMAP... phew!
Order me some Chili's, too. I'll be right over.
ok so this comment is really for the yes and no answers! Don't you just get so tired of all of that? try being preg. and carrying a baby in a carrier! OH I was so embarrassed. why??? I am sure I was the one thinking everything but oh goodness. glad to see you're doing well! don't worry about the commments, just enjoy your pregnancy!
Great names! Love 'em!
love the names!!! the key to the glucose test is to be REALLY thirsty when you go in there and you will chug that thing like it's nobody's business. At least that is what happened to me this time around and it was a piece of cake.
Love the names, so excited for you guys, I soooo can't wait!!! We just went to Chili's tonight for dinner and I think I ate enough for all of us =)
If you are like me and have the BELL blood, we just have big babies and pass all that drinkin' stuff with flyin' colors!! Dont' worry, you'll do fine! I don't drink pop (that often, unless Diet) so that stuff was gross to me, I think I almost lost it all 3 times, haha.I'm such a wimp!! I know this really helps....sorry =) Love and miss you and hope you have an enjoyable weekend. Glad you were able to get that training done!!!
She is getting SOOO big !
Love MOM
(thanks for sharing the names)
We were going to name our boy Wyatt, but only if he was the first born, or at least that's what Wes said. Anyways, I like both names! Don't apologize for venting - that is what these blogs are about, right??!! Hope you got to go to Chili's!!
Great names, the y thing is awesome, not even sure if I'd picked up on it.
O Wyatt might be my favorite though, I can just see a little cutie with that name.
So glad that you are able to be done with that training for life, good for you for doing that while pregnant and working. Wow!
rylie looks so tall, love that little cute face.
love the names!!! They are awesome. I would love to name a little boy wyatt, but we can't (already taken here). goog choices, and i gues you have an "okay" sister to name dylan after, but if you follow the hollywood trend you would name her Sunday!
I love the names too. You look great, Just "glowing" Hope you girls had a great weekend.
I LOVE both of the names!!!!!! Of course you didn't pick JT because of the "y" thing right???? :-) Don't be nervous about your glucose test- I just hope the drink isn't too yucky..... I like Rylie's kicked back chillin' pose
Post a Comment