Monday, July 21, 2008

I realized recently I don't like Oreo's, the chocolate ones that is the new vanilla ones are heavenly. Rylie on the other hand could eat the whole package. But for some reason I LOVE them when they are in stuff like ice cream or dirt cake. Its weird.



This weekend was pretty low key for us Carr's. So much so in fact I cant remember what we did. Myron fixed a whole in the pool so we tried to brave the 80+ feels like 100 degree weather and played in it. Rylie was introduced to Flavor-Ice, which she Lu-hu-huves! She insisted on eating hers AND daddy's. We also fed Allison's fish and watered her flowers. Although Rylie was thrilled to feed the fish she got a bigger kick out of water her flowers. She also tried to put Delilah's, the Kain dog, ball into the fish tank for the fish to play with. Isn't she so very sweet.

You would think Monday's would be the hardest days for Rylie to go to the sitter. I mean, she has been home with us Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Then we take her and drop her off for the whole day! But Nooooo, Not this kid. She loves Monday's. Tuesday's and Wednesday's, however are the tougher day's. Today she walked right in and didn't even turn around. I had to ask her for a hug and kiss bye-bye. Oh my little baby is growing up. No Fair!

Much Much later in the day:
  • Well perhaps today promises to be the light of a new week. This morning Myron woke me up from a dead sleep. This may sound awful to you, and no it was not fun, but oh the joy of not waking up at 5:forty-something and waiting to get out of bed. To know that I can sleep soundly if even for a couple hours is a wonderful feeling.
  • Myron was also able to talk to our wonderful Verizon dealer and get her to not only send my a new and different phone but also change our plan to something more suitable for our needs. All this with only having to add one month to our contact not two years!!!
  • Plus work went by pretty fast for a slow day. I hope tomorrow goes just as smooth. Its "Doctor Day" as we like to call it. This is when the Psychiatrist or APN I work for come in to see clients. This is my "crazy" day. And I do mean that in more ways then one. I am not so sure a pregnant lady should work in the mental health field. Talk about annoyed easily.

So besides my breakdown of guilt, over the dinner table tonight ,[How is Rylie going to handle the baby, the lack of attention, are we going to love Wyatt/Dylan as much, blah blah blah] its been a pretty decent day. I think this is a grand sign for test on Wednesday, right!?

12 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

for some reason i thought today was the day, but it is tomorrow, so the prayer warriors will be out in full force for sure! rylie is sweet. from what i hear you do love the new baby as much as you love rylie, that is what every mom tells me when they ask me when i am having another.

Wendy said...

I feel the same way about adding another baby to our lives. after reading shanna's blog i feel better.

The Colorado Carrs said...

yeah I think Shanna is what got me all worked up. Not in a bad way just reassured I was somewhat normal. She also sent me this book called "waiting for Birdy" Wendy you must read it. Its a quick read but a great one. The lady who wrote it is going through the trial of being pregnant with a toddler.

JTP said...

The fact that Rylie wears the big necklaces kills me...can she come water my plants???? I hope your doctor appointment goes well today! And congrats on the new phone and only one month extension on your contract- that news in and of itself is worthy of a celebration- cell phone companies are so difficult to deal with!

KatieKate said...

The ball in the fish tank... that kills me.

You make sure you tell us IMMEDIATELY what happens tomorrow.

The Colorado Carrs said...

I will let you know when I do . The hospital says it take a couple days but the doctor thinks she can get it sooner

Becky Swann said...

I will be praying for you!!

Shanna Mac said...

blogger keeps erasing me!!!

i hope all goes well tomorrow. i'm sorry you'll have to be hungry.

don't you love that book?!?! it made me feel a little less crazy along the way. amy passed it on to me.

Aunt Nora said...

Breath breath breath. Just breath. You and all will have a life full of love. Plenty to go around everywhere.

Unknown said...

you are in my prayers too.
I Love that toddler of yours.

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO COME SEE MY NIECE!!!! Love ya sis!

Anonymous said...

Was about to leave a comment for JT and saw yours on her page-- Thought you'd enjoy this text from her (2:15ish central time, today), as it's Classic JT: "Baby William is here! 8lb 6oz, 22 inches. What a chunk! I mean hunk :-) he's sweet. I'm tired. Talk to you soon." p.s. hope your doctor's appt went well.