Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Last day of work means one day closer to a baby!!

Rylie and her new hairdo!
Big Rylie did it for her, isn't it beautiful!

Big Rylie and her beautiful ballerina dance moves.


Today was not only Shanna Marie's 31 birthday (sorry about the sinus infection) but it was also my last day at work and Rylie's last day at the sitter's. All was very bittersweet. Rylie has really grown to love her "friends". I hope we can continue to see more of them during our time at home. It was truly a blessing we found them. I couldn't have asked for a better environment and care giver to have.


Trying to get Rylie, TJ and Rylie in a picture together .
Rylie took the cheese literally!

Rylie Jayne and her friends.
Aren't they the sweetest!

As for my last day of work I also have mixed emotions. I am nervous about being home alone with two babies but excited all the same. Its an amazing opportunity. I remember after Rylie was born I wanted to be home so bad. It was a constant in my prayers. But what an amazing thing that happened. She was able to go to work with me for almost 15 months. I was able to continue to help provide for our expenses. I was able to meet some more incredible people. So God did hear my prayers, he just had a better idea....as usual! So today being my last day means I will see less of some people I love dearly. We even had two positions recently filled and I am sorry I wont get to know those lovely women as well. They seem so fabulous!!!! But this is a good thing. This is a wonderful thing. Although I am nervous about things being so tight for us financially God has always provided in the past and I don't see that changing, I just have to remember that!. So I look forward to special time with my kiddos, TWO OF THEM,
meeting new mom's in town, story time at the library, and so much more.

Tomorrow we have a check-up. 39 weeks. I hope the weight gain is not as significant this time. I know its sounds so petty but its truly how I feel. We will keep you up to date!

5 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

well the good news is, that you will only be pregnant for a couple of weeks. you lost the baby weight last time SO fast and it will be much the same this time especially having 2 babies! can you believe that you are at the end of your pregnancy and that at the beginning it goes SO slow but at the end it seems like it flew by! you are doing so well and God is SO good. Those little kids are the cutest thing.

KatieKate said...

What a beautiful post, Jess. You'll be ready- I promise. And you'll have lots of cheerleaders- I promise.

Keep us posted! I'm going crazy out here... Curt has even started asking if Wyatt has arrived yet.

Hannah and Kelvin said...

Hang in there! Things will work out just as you said. I'll be checking in on the blog everyday....Miss you!!

Aunt Nora said...

I just love Rylies outfit. She looks so grown up! You will be fine in the future too. You are from good stock and all the Bell women have been where you are about to be. God is good.

JTP said...

i read your post and all i can think about is how much it just sounds liek you- like i can hear your sweet voice reading it!!!! i miss you soo much. two babies???? does it not seem like just last week we were at windygap singing whitney houston on top of the climbing tower??? you will be such an amazing stay at home mom- I wish little william could stay with you! and you are correct- God has a plan and everything will work out- it always does!!! i heart you!