Friday, September 26, 2008

Dr. Update

Rylie at Storytime a few weeks ago.
They had a real live ballerina come!!


Nothing to exciting.
1.5 cm
50% effaced.
Heartrate was steady in the 130's-140's
Weight "loss": 2 lbs!?

Baby Berg seems to be waiting for Baby Carr to come. Liz is right there with me almost.
Hang tight friend I think they want joint birthday parties!!

Gramama Kim comes tomorrow so I plan on finding some serious hills to walk and I might even consider asking Myron to take us on some Jeep tours. Some bumpy, bumpy Jeep tours!!!

10 comments:

Becky Swann said...

love the ballerina! Can't wait to see that new little one!

KatieKate said...

Thanks for the update!!!

You're already further along than I ever was with Rylie, so good job :)

Sunday Grant Photography said...

i can't wait for that baby BOY to come on! you are doing a good job and weight loss, yeah! i had that one time and loved hearing it! So excited your mom is coming and Rylie looks sweet as ever in that tutu and smocked dress.

Aunt Nora said...

What a true ballerina. Pretty and eating a cookie! Hang in there Jessica. HAng on to all the special moments being pregnant. MAybe something will happen when you go pick mom up. After all the hospital is right there right!

The Ledfords said...

Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you, and hoping the new baby Carr waits til Friday - my bday!! And I am so happy for you that you get to stay home now! What an awesome gift!!

JTP said...

this is the hardest part- the waiting!!! it'll be here soon- I can't wait!

PS_ Love the picture of rylie!!!

Wendy said...

I hear you girl...hang in there baby Carr will be here soon.

Unknown said...

I'll be checking in everyday now, it's so close. that ballerina of your's is priceless.

JTP said...

i wish the baby was here :-(

The Colorado Carrs said...

Me too!!!