oh thank you thank you.
still praying thanks for the update!!!
Broken water, 5 cm, good good good!
auuuuuuuuuuuuuuughtaking. too. long.But, yes... all good reports.
pain is good...
Shanna you crack me up! We'll see if this little one is going to be as big as Avery =) Although, Jessica does get pain med. right?!C'MON baby CARR...you can do it!!!
need an update it has been awhile!!
I'm with sunday on that! I just keep checking!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
oh thank you thank you.
still praying thanks for the update!!!
Broken water, 5 cm, good good good!
auuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh
taking. too. long.
But, yes... all good reports.
pain is good...
Shanna you crack me up! We'll see if this little one is going to be as big as Avery =) Although, Jessica does get pain med. right?!
C'MON baby CARR...you can do it!!!
need an update it has been awhile!!
I'm with sunday on that! I just keep checking!
Post a Comment