Monday, October 06, 2008

Baby Carr is coming...

I spoke to sister about an hour ago and all is well. She is about 4cm dilated and is in the same room that they were in for Rylie's birth...crazy. Mama Kim and Uncle Grayfer are at the house keeping an eye on Rylie Jayne. I am sure she is keeping them both highly entertained (and vise versa).

Keep them in your thoughts and prayers and I will keep you posted.

Love
Auntie Lisser

10 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

oh yeah! thank you so much!

Hannah and Kelvin said...

Aw!!! Yay Lisser! Come on out lil Baby Carr! We're ready to meet you!

CortneyTree said...

Yay for Baby! Thanks for keeping us updated Lisser!

The Boe's ~ said...

Thanks Lisser....can't wait!!!!!!! that is so neat about being in the same room......makes it feel a little more relaxing....we hope!!lol

Berg Family said...

Thanks for keeping us posted Aunt Lisser! The whole Rosenberg posse is praying for the Carrs!! YAY BABY!!!!

Anonymous said...

What an exciting day! Rylie is so good, and loves Unka Gway. They have watched Baby Einsein, colored, played with Red Dog. Red Dog is sure hanging close to Rylie now that Mom & Dad aren't around. Red Dog loves Unka Gway too.
Rylie went right down for her napp, I am still in awe how Jessica has made bed time a wonderful experience for Rylie. Never a bad word or cry- she welcomes it. Awesome!

**Ma-Ma Kim (aka; Ga-Ga)

Becky Swann said...

soooo exciting!!!

Shanna Mac said...

I LOVE that Mama Kim is "Gaga!!"

Thanks Lisser!!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

my mom is gaga too! how wild. i have never heard of that before. jessica is such a good mamma!

Aunt Nora said...

Things are going well it sounds like. All battle stations covered. Here I sit at work twiddling my thumbs. Tick tock goes the clock, this 2 hours ahead is a killer today!