Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cutting a rug

8 comments:

Becky Swann said...

Oh my gosh this is awesome!! Jessica you look great too!!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

your so pretty jessica!!!!
how cute is rylie!??!!!
totally relate to the pregnant woman in the background yawning! :)

The Colorado Carrs said...

haha!!! That was Allison she was funny. Poor girl had two other kids to chase after too but was quite the trooper.

Anonymous said...

loooooooooooove

Sugar and Spice said...

Hi! I saw your comment on Mckmama! I wanted to share my website with you: Sugarandspice1.etsy.com
I will be donating a portion of all sales to the String of pearls to help families and babies like Stellan! I am trying to get it out there in any way I can! Please let your family, friends etc. I would really appreciate it!
Thanks!! :)
-lexi
Sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com

Kim said...

HOW MANY TIMES DID I WATCH THAT??!! I loved it.... thank you

will check out Sugar and Spice also

You are a beautiful mother Jessica...

Love U

Byerly said...

I must agree - Jessica, you look beautiful!! Rylie was cracking me up with her dance moves. She is so fun!!

MelissaCoates said...

awwwww....she has popeyes moves ;)You look so pretty standing there with Wyatt.