


I am working on some pictures. Its tough to pick from so many. We had a fabulous time and Jon and Kate's wedding was spectacular. Rylie played the role of flower girl and official dancer. She had a good time needless to say. We all did. But for if you would like to view all 300 some odd picture click here. For now we plan on kickin' it with Ge-Ga and Granddad, trying to get back on schedule, and praying for The McKinney family. We will be back up and running by the end of the week. Love ya!
2 comments:
Love your blog. What a beautiful wedding.
Look how grown up Rylie is in that first shot?! I am going to go watch all those 300 pictures now. It was an awesome wedding - and didn't Kate look wonderful. I love the dress , her shoes - all of it !!
Post a Comment