I find this a safe place to document our milestones. Maybe one day I will have them printed into yearbooks but for now I know I can look back and treasure these sweet moments that seem to slip by so fast.
Today...September 6, 2016 was the start of a new school year.
Our family now contains a 4th grader and a 2nd grader and as you can see below they are pretty amazing.
Heading into 4th grade Rylie is excited about her year and 2 new teachers. She has one of her very best friends in class with her and is full of Hope this will be a Super year. She truly does love to learn and be with her friends so hopefully having the support of one or two other classmates will allow her the confidence she needs to keep completing the goals she has set.
Wyatt is a little nervous this year. He has a new teacher and a lot of new kiddos in the class. He makes friends easily and we hope he will be able to find a good support group in his class as well. It does amaze me that after three years at school and living in such a small town we still know less kids then we think. But we know he will continue to do well, have fun, and be a positive influence for others.
So here we go....off to another year.
A year of growing, learning, and meeting new people.
We sure hope its a great one!







No comments:
Post a Comment