Thursday, October 02, 2008


We are still here. No baby but my due date is technically tomorrow so no surprise there. Tomorrow we will venture to the doctor to see how things are progressing I will update you again then. Rylie and Ga-Ga are out for their morning stroll. This afternoon we hope to walk again and go see Liz. Yesterday we attended story-time at the library and went to the park to play. It has been so nice to have mom here early to help. I am pooped and would feel ever so guilty if Rylie wasn't getting the activity she craves. Redd too! Baby Berg still has not arrived and (sorry to say Liz) I am looking forward to having someone at the birthing center with me! I think Myron is too, you know change it up a little! Although, I doubt they will be running off to the bar or anything though like they have discussed!

Just wanted to throw you a little side not to let you know we are here, busy, tired, and still pregnant!

Later.

17 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

how cool that you will be having the baby with Liz!! awesome. so are you going through a birthing center and not the hospital? thanks for the update.

amy said...

hang in there mama :)
sending you wam thoughts and visualizing contractions for you!

vern said...

hope all goes well. praying for you guys.

Aunt Nora said...

No back pain huh? Keep walking. When is Grays birthday? That would be nice. What day of the week was Rylie born on? See you can drive yourself crazy... "Baby Carr will come when ready". Grandma's favorite saying to us all. But I am glad you are able to have your mom there. That always feels good:)

Berg Family said...

My dear friend, it would be nice to be your neighbor in labor!! It has been a God send to be able to go through this whole process with you. I am so grateful for you!!

JTP said...

hang in there....that aby is just so cozy right now, why leave you for the cold colorado winter???? :-) anyday now right? we should have a poll- I say tomorrow, 7lb, 13oz, of course an easy delivery..... do I win a prize if I'm right?

KatieKate said...

come on baby!!!!!!!!!!!

CortneyTree said...

Hang in there, babe! I've got my fingers crossed for a great progress report from the Dr. tomorrow!

The Boe's ~ said...

what a cute picture of Rhylie Jayne! She is getting so big and it seems like her hair came in "all fo a sudden" she's got so much of it now--how fun, huh!!!

SOOO excited for you...praying for this little one as he/she arrives and you should have done a weight guessing game --- I'm calling it--9 + lbs .....my second one was 9 lb 12oz. so we shall see ift he BELL BABY is in us, wasn't Rylie almost 9 lbs??!!! YEAHHH almost here, can't wait!!!!!

HI AUNT KIM!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxox

The Boe's ~ said...

(ps. sorry- spelled Rylie's name wrong in the beginning there--didn't mean too--I do KNOW how to spell, really)

=)

lol

Wendy said...

keep walking that baby will come!!!

Kristin said...

Jessica I am thinking about you. Come on baby Carr!

The Ledfords said...

I am really pulling for you to have this one tomorrow on my bday!! Thinking about you and praying for a great delivery and healthy baby!!

Anonymous said...

continually thinking of you and wondering when this baby is going to get here! :)I have checked your blog a few times this last week hoping for a new post and hoping for one with a newborn in site but I will try to be patient a bit longer.(I know you are probably dying more than I am right)cant wait

Sunday Grant Photography said...

today is the day today is the day today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JTP said...

sica- email me if you get a chance- I have a question for you :-)

jennifertalbert@bellsouth.net

Aunt Nora said...

Where did you get the Lisa Simpson mask, passy what ever? I can't blow it up see just who it is. But I love it.
What did the doctor say? Anyday now....