Sunday, October 05, 2008

Monday, Monday


So its Sunday evening and no baby. Brother Gray has arrived though and that is exciting!! So we shall venture to Mercy Medical Center in the wee hours of the a.m. Aunt Lisser will update as much as possible. She does have some travel time in there so we will see if Shanna or Liz (neither of which I have asked yet!) can fill in during those times. We will just see whats going on! Keep us in your thoughts and prayer's we were talking about Rylie's birth today and it made me nervous and anxious again!! I just want things to go smoothly and have a healthy, happy baby by the end of the day.

Love you all!!!

9 comments:

JTP said...

ooohh the excitment!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

i can help if you need me to!! just saying. love you so much. you will do great and you will have a wonderful little bean in no time at all. yeah!!!!! yeah!!!!!

KatieKate said...

I seriously think maybe the reason I cannot sleep is YOU, darlin'!

We're all thinking about you sooooo much! I know you're nervous. Take a deep breath! It's going to be an amzing couple of days!!!

Becky Swann said...

praying for you! everything will be fine! can't wait!!!

Aunt Nora said...

I am so excited!! I'll be praying all day.

CortneyTree said...

*I'm* so excited, I cannot even imagine how you're feeling right now! Can't wait to see the new, happy, healthy baby Carr, I know you'll do just great!

Shanna Mac said...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

i can't wait!!!!

The Boe's ~ said...

SO EXCITING!!!!!!! praying and thinking of you ALL DAY today!!! C'mon Lisser.....tell us, tell us!!!! =)lol

Sunday Grant Photography said...

oh goodness!!!!! come on come on come on. i am so anxious i can hardly stand it.