Friday, October 03, 2008

Update


Sorry for the delay, after our dr appointment we hung out around town. We were able to get Rylie some much needed fall clothes. Nights are pretty chilly here and days are quickly cooling off. Poor girl had nothing but summer clothes. We actually have a winter storm warning for the weekend, figures.

As for the doctor's appointment Mama bear is very happy. Dr. Baca says I am about 70% effaced and almost 3 cm!!! Oh heaven! If the baby doesn't come by Monday, that's right MONDAY, we are going to be induced. I have to confess I was going to ask them to schedule an induction later in the week but took her up on Monday with no thought. I am very excited about this I tell ya!!!

Plus, Uncle Gray is coming on Sunday. My brother, as many of you know, has been in Iraq for the last few months. He has chosen to drive from San Diego on Sunday, his birthday, to see his mama, niece, and sister. Myron and Reddog too of course.

We went to visit Liz yesterday. Her nursery has turned out so well. She will be induced on Tuesday if Baby Berg doesn't arrive before then.



The side view of my 40 week belly and
I will give you the side view of Liz and her 42 week belly.
I know doesn't she carry her baby girl so well, me and my torpedo belly are a little jealous.




15 comments:

The Ledfords said...

Wow, that's so nice when they don't delay it forever! You look great! Keep us posted!

Shanna Mac said...

i heart the torpedo belly!!!!

i can't believe MONDAY!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

happy due date!!

we're thinking about you and praying for you around here. love you.

Shanna Mac said...

and also, can i have rylie?

Jason said...

awe...you are all belly Jessica...you look great for 40 weeks. Can't wait to hear everything....xoxoxox.. you are in my thoughts and prayers....
~Heather

Aunt Nora said...

You look great. So much exciting new to hear. A definate date, Gray's visit and winter! Well maybe not winter yet. Relax and enjoy.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

oh i am so excited!!!!!! what wonderful news. 3cm! that is just awesome. good job. you are doing great.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update!Let us know the minute Baby Carr arrives! Love Rylie's new "glasses". You all look wonderful and can't wait to see you. Tell Gray and your Mom Hi,
Love, GM Judy

KatieKate said...

MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude. We have no winter clothes, either. It's getting serious.

JTP said...

Seriously you are the cutest pregnant girl I know!!!! You are all belly and look so darn cute!!! So Monday is the big day! Can't wait!!! Tell your mom I said hi :-)

Becky Swann said...

I'm so excited! that is awesome news and you only have till monday!!! I will be checking your blog alot for news and praying for you guys as well

Sunday Grant Photography said...

no baby! i keep checking in. 3 cm. isn't that amazing that you are 3 cm! I never even got to that number when i went to the hospital. you are doing so well!! i am so proud of you. come on sweet baby wyatt!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

no baby! okay i am going to bed. don't do anything until i wake up!

Anonymous said...

hey
Iwas given the same info for when i was due with liv. I wasn't dialated at all and was 3 days overdue. It was the 21st of Dec and they said if she didn't come within a day or two then I would be induced. I was determined and went out for a spicy dinner meal and went to the mall and walked like never before.
she was here the next day.

The Colorado Carrs said...

I had planned on walking all weekend. It has helped a little this time but it has done nothing but rain all weekend. ugh....I don't even have a mall or anything to walk in. Unfortunately spicy foods only give me heartburn and with Shanna's warning from Gracie I would rather avoid it...for the dr's sake! hahaha

Lisser will keep you all informed tomorrow!!

Shanna Mac said...

seriously!!

come on baby!!!